Where to buy CBD oil is a frequently asked question. The reason for this is the significantly increased popularity of cannabidiol (CBD) in Lithuania in recent years. Scientific studies prove the benefits of this product for emotional and physical health, but for the best results, it is important to purchase tested, certified and quality CBD oil.
We answer where is the best place to buy CBD oil and why everyone should try it!
Note: This and other articles on Hemp's blog are for informational purposes only. According to the directive of the European Commission, cannabidiol is classified as a 'new food', therefore CBD products should not be used as a food supplement in Lithuania.
Where to buy CBD oil?
The following methods of purchasing cannabidiol are the most popular among buyers:
Buying CBD Oil Online
CBD products online: placing an order is convenient and simple, and the seller delivers the purchased oil directly to your home or the nearest post office within a few working days.
However, caution should be exercised when purchasing hemp products online. Before placing an order, check whether the manufacturer provides the results of laboratory tests of the products on the website, which must be carried out in a certified third-party laboratory - if you choose a full-spectrum CBD oil, the laboratory test analysis should show all the main cannabinoids (CBD, CBN, CBC, CBG), otherwise it is not a full spectrum oil. In practice, cases are often seen when the manufacturer states on the product packaging that CBD oil is full spectrum, but looking at the results of their research shows that it is, at best, a broad spectrum CBD oil, and in other cases, an isolate, the effectiveness of which is incomparably higher lower than full spectrum oil. Also, check what people are saying about the relevant CBD products online (Facebook, Google, etc.)), find out what the CBD production process is: what kind of hemp is used (simple or special), and it is also important to evaluate the extraction method of cannabidiol itself.
Purchasing CBD oil in a physical store
Another popular way to purchase cannabidiol products is through physical outlets. For many people, this is a more acceptable solution: you will be able to evaluate the product you are interested in with your own eyes, you will be able to ask questions of concern to the service specialist live and receive detailed answers based on theoretical and practical knowledge.
"Hempo" CBD oil, capsules and other products can also be purchased in the CBD Home store (in the CUP shopping center at Upės st. 9, in Vilnius, every day of the week, from 10 a.m. in the morning until 10 p.m. evening).
What are the benefits of CBD?
- Can relieve pain. Studies conducted by US scientists show that CBD can help reduce acute and chronic pain. Cannabidiol oil reduces muscle spasms (this is especially relevant for active sports people), helps fight arthritis pain, and eases the condition of oncological diseases patients.
- Useful for heart work. High blood pressure is a common but truly dangerous problem associated with an increased risk of stroke, heart attack and other diseases. CBD is believed to be beneficial for people who have high blood pressure. Scientists have proven that organic cannabidiol oil can help lower high blood pressure, improve heart muscle function, and activate blood flow by dilating blood vessels.
- Useful for people experiencing mental health problems. Scientists and doctors hypothesize that the use of cannabidiol can reduce the unpleasant sensations associated with depression, anxiety disorders, PTSD and even psychosis. For example, in 2019 research has shown that CBD was effective in reducing symptoms associated with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), including nightmares. Of course, more research is needed to assess the full benefits of CBD for improving mental and emotional health, but the early evidence is promising.
5% CBD Oil (Full Spectrum)
15% CBD Oil (Full Spectrum)
30% CBD Oil (Full Spectrum)
CBD capsules (600mg)
Is it worth looking for CBD at the lowest price?
When it comes to cannabidiol prices, it is important to remember that quality CBD oil will never be the cheapest. It is extracted from organically grown hemp, goes through several testing processes, and consists of many different extraction processes, which is why the cost price of cannabidiol oil is quite high.
The good news is that there are a couple of things you can do to get quality CBD products at a good price:
- Watch the offers of the store you are interested in: manufacturers often publish various promotions, so you will have the opportunity to purchase CBD oil at a discount.
- Another option is to compare offers from different sellers. However, it is necessary to make sure that all the stores that caught your attention sell organic, certified and safe CBD oil.
Which CBD oil to choose?
To experience the maximum effect of cannabidiol oil, full or broad spectrum CBD oil is recommended, which provides an escort effect.
Brief about the entourage effect: this is the so-called natural phenomenon caused by the co-cannabinoids in broad and full-spectrum CBD oil. Once inside the body, they interact with each other and enhance the effectiveness of the product. At the same time, not only cannabidiol is absorbed, but also other active elements of hemp - cannabinoids, so the body receives multifaceted benefits.
It is sometimes thought that the entourage effect only occurs between CBD and THC. This is not true. Hemp also contains more beneficial cannabinoids that provide unique health and wellness benefits and can enhance the effects of cannabidiol. These are cannabinoids such as CBC, CBN, CBG.
Types of CBD Extracts
We mentioned full spectrum and broad spectrum CBD oil above. This means that not all CBD products provide the same effect. There are even several types of cannabidiol extract to choose from. Different extracts have unique strengths, so it's worth getting to know each one:
1. Full spectrum CBD (Full spectrum)
Scientific studies have shown that full-spectrum CBD oil is more effective than CBD isolate or broad-spectrum cannabidiol oil. This product contains all the active compounds found in hemp plants, including a small amount of THC (the amount of THC in hemp products sold in Lithuania cannot exceed 0.2 percent.) This is a safe amount of THC that is non-psychoactive, non-intoxicating, but creates the aforementioned escort effect and enhances the effectiveness of CBD oil.
2. Broad spectrum CBD (Broad spectrum)
Broad-spectrum CBD products contain other compounds found in fibrous hemp plants, such as CBC, CBN, and terpenes (including myrcene, limonene, pinene). Compared to full-spectrum CBD oil, broad-spectrum CBD has a major difference: it does not contain THC, and may not contain several other related cannabinoids. This means that the accompaniment effect is softer, less intense, but still is felt.
3. CBD isolate (Isolate)
CBD isolate contains only pure cannabidiol. Other cannabinoids and other compounds such as THC, CBC, CBN, as well as terpenes, flavonoids, etc. are naturally found in hemp fiber., are not detected in the isolate. Although the isolate stands out for its purity, it is safe and effective, but it provides the mildest effect. If you want to feel a more intense effect of cannabidiol on the body, we recommend trying broad-spectrum or full-spectrum CBD oil.
We invite you to visit the section of the Hemp CBD store and familiarize yourself with the extremely high-quality CBD products we offer.We hope we have helped answer the question of where to buy CBD oil and why you should try it!