Cannabidiol (CBD) liquid is another fast growing hemp fiber product. It is adapted for electronic cigarettes. vape). Inhaling CBD liquid does not release nicotine into the body, so it can be considered a healthier alternative.
If you are considering CBD liquid but want to learn more about this product, we can help. We provide detailed answers to the 10 most pressing questions on this topic. We hope that this will allow you to get to know this product better and appreciate its benefits for the body!
Note: This and other articles on Hemp's blog are for informational purposes only. According to the directive of the European Commission, cannabidiol is classified as a 'new food', therefore CBD products should not be used as a food supplement in Lithuania.
1. What is CBD liquid?
This is a nicotine-free liquid used for e-cigarettes. Natural cannabidiol extract is used instead of this harmful substance. CBD liquid for inhalation consists of several main ingredients: water, cannabidiol extracted from hemp fiber, and vegetable glycerin.
Although consumers can choose different forms of CBD consumption today, inhalation has an obvious advantage: the human body absorbs CBD faster and more efficiently, without losing its beneficial properties. This is because CBD goes directly to the lungs, rather than the digestive system or skin, so the effects are felt faster and often more intense.
2. What is the strength of the CBD liquid?
The intensity of this product varies depending on what type of CBD extract was used. It can be:
- Full-spectrum CBD – it contains all the active components found in hemp plants (including the minimum amount of THC allowed in Lithuania). This extract has the strongest effect.
- Broad-spectrum CBD - contains most of the components naturally found in the hemp plant, but no THC. This is the optimal option for those who want to try cannabidiol products for the first time.
- CBD isolate is the mildest cannabidiol product containing pure CBD extract without any other active components found in hemp.
3. Does cannabidiol=THC?
Some people still confuse these two compounds. Although both have good properties, their effects and uses are very different. THC, or tetrahydrocannabinol, is a psychoactive compound that is not legal in Lithuania. In some countries of the world, THC is used to relax, but this cannabinoid can intoxicate the body, cause hallucinations, paranoia and other unpleasant phenomena.
CBD, or cannabidiol, is not a hallucinogen. It helps calm the body, fights stress, improves the quality of sleep, the condition of people with chronic diseases, etc. It is a legal, completely safe compound in Lithuania that does not cause intoxication and other side effects that are characteristic of THC.
Obviously: these are completely different hemp products that should not be confused with each other.
4. What benefits does it provide to the body?
Cannabidiol liquid, like other CBD products, has beneficial properties for the body. Multiple benefits can be seen with regular use of CBD products. Let's discuss the biggest advantages:
- Emotional health improves: stress, tension, anxiety decrease, a person becomes more productive, more energetic.
- Improves sleep quality: CBD liquid can help you relax faster, adjust your sleep rhythm and get better quality sleep.
- Reduces the sensation of pain: Cannabidiol is widely known for its pain-relieving properties. It helps to recover faster after physical injury or active sports training, reduces muscle fatigue, effectively fights pain caused by chronic diseases (for example, arthritis).
- Alleviates the symptoms of chronic diseases: cannabidiol can be useful for patients with diabetes, parkinsonism, oncological diseases.
5. Is CBD liquid natural?
Natural, plant-derived CBD extract is used for the production of high-quality CBD liquid. The product should not contain artificial chemical impurities, thinners.
6. How to use this product?
Consuming CBD liquid is convenient and simple. Only two components are needed: the electronic cigarette and the cannabidiol liquid. This product should be used in the same way as regular nicotine liquid, but dosed strictly according to the manufacturer's instructions.
7. How does it affect the body?
Once inside the body, CBD interacts with the endocannabinoid system. It is a completely natural, biochemical body system that is of great importance to our vital functions. Scientific studies show that the endocannabinoid system is important for memory, learning abilities, emotions, appetite, sleep patterns, pain control, immunity, inflammatory processes in the body, and more.
The endocannabinoid system consists of cannabinoid receptors that respond to CBD entering the body. This interaction helps to improve the activity of the endocannabinoid system, allows the body to better deal with stress, and improves physical and emotional well-being.
8. What age is it suitable for?
Like electronic cigarettes, CBD liquid is only intended for adults.
9. Where to buy CBD liquid?
A quality cannabidiol liquid should be purchased from a reputable manufacturer with all necessary certificates of quality and purity, using natural, organically grown fiber hemp.
Then you can rest assured that the CBD liquid you bought is an effective and useful product.
10. Is it safe?
Cannabidiol products are safe and beneficial, but there are a few important things to consider when using CBD liquid and e-cigarettes:
- Purchase the product only from a reliable manufacturer. Check user reviews, find out if the product has certificates proving its composition, has been tested in a third-party laboratory. Do not buy the cheapest CBD liquid: it is likely that the product will not be completely safe or its effect will not meet your expectations.
- The most important thing is to start using the liquid in small doses, do not increase it and follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer.
- It is very important to choose the optimal temperature for heating the CBD liquid.
- Don't inhale too deeply: Like liquid nicotine, inhaling CBD extract can cause nausea, coughing, and other discomfort.
- Although adverse effects from cannabidiol are very rare and usually minor, if you are taking prescription medications or have health problems, consult your doctor before using CBD liquid.
By following these recommendations, CBD liquid will provide maximum benefits and you can enjoy it safely, without unwanted side effects!