CBD and MCT oil are two products that enhance each other’s best qualities. MCT is the most commonly used ‘carrier’ for cannabidiol (CBD). It is a fatty oil extracted from coconuts.
For years, oil and fat have been considered enemies of health. However, we now know that this rule does not apply to all oils. Fats play many vital roles and are an important part of a healthy diet. MCT is no exception. It is a product with many positive properties and even more benefits.
We invite you to learn more about MCT coconut oil and its relationship with CBD!
What should you know about MCT oil?
Let’s look at the benefits of MCT.
- This oil is known as a healthy fat that provides many health benefits. For example, MCT oil can help you manage your weight and improve your diet as well as your physical well-being.
- Your body digests MCT oil very easily, making it a direct source of energy. MCTs break down quickly, allowing the body to absorb and use the energy more quickly.
- Also, because our bodies break down MCTs so quickly, we don’t store these fats and gain weight. So, if you are trying to lose weight, MCT oil can stimulate the release of hormones that promote feelings of fullness and satiety. Many people have already seen that MCT oil can significantly reduce their weight and waist!
- MCT oils also increase the production of heart-protecting ‘good’ cholesterol. Several studies show that MCT oil blends have beneficial effects on many risk factors for heart disease.
MCTs are abundant in coconut oil. It has been found that this compound makes up more than half of all the fat in coconut oil!
However, coconut oil rich in MCTs, or medium-chain triglycerides, needs special separation of MCTs from other fatty acids in the oil.
MCT oil is a supplement with many applications: you can add it to coffee, healthy fruit or vegetable smoothies and even sauces, salads or other dishes.
But that’s not all. CBD and MCT oil is a popular combination in Lithuania and abroad. It is used as capsules, liquid, tinctures, etc.
Why CBD and MCT is the perfect pairing?
MCT oil has many well-documented health benefits, making it a perfect ‘carrier’ for cannabidiol products to enrich your body.
MCT oil is easily absorbed and transported throughout the body. And this is the main thing that makes it a great addition to CBD oil. It is more difficult for your body to absorb CBD on its own. Scientists call this the low bioavailability of CBD. We need a way to increase the bioavailability of CBD so that our bodies can enjoy the full benefits of CBD. And that’s exactly what MCT oil does.
CBD mixed with MCT oil makes it easier for your body to absorb cannabidiol, and its effects are faster and stronger.
5% CBD Oil (Full Spectrum)
15% CBD Oil (Full Spectrum)
30% CBD Oil (Full Spectrum)
CBD capsules (600mg)
What are the benefits of CBD when using MCT oil?
- Better mood. CBD stimulates the release of serotonin and other feel-good hormones in the brain, increasing positive emotions, uplifting mood and providing a sense of happiness.
- Helps cope with depression and other mental health conditions. Studies show that CBD rapidly increases serotonin levels in a way that mimics prescription antidepressants.
- CBD is great for people who struggle with insomnia and other sleep problems. Cannabidiol has a positive effect on the nervous system, provides a sense of calm and improves the quality of sleep.
- Better digestion. It has been found that CBD binds to endocannabinoid receptors in the intestines, calming the stomach and promoting regular bowel movements, helping to prevent increased stomach acidity and other digestive problems. CBD also reduces inflammatory processes in the intestines. It can be especially helpful if you struggle with stomach sensitivity and other digestive issues.
- Reduced joint inflammation. CBD reduces joint inflammation caused by oxidative stress in your joints. Also, cannabidiol effectively eases the symptoms of arthritis, relieves pain, improves the condition of the joints and helps to move more easily.
- Faster muscle recovery. A 2020 review found that CBD improved post-workout muscle recovery and reduced muscle soreness in athletes.
- Stronger immune system. A scientific study conducted in 2021 showed that CBD protected against coronavirus (COVID-19) infection and increased innate immunity by fighting various viruses, bacteria and other microorganisms that attack our bodies.
Pay attention to quality when you choose your CBD
If you have used CBD oil but have not felt any benefits, you should try again. There is a huge difference between low quality, uncertified CBD oil and natural, premium quality and verified CBD oil. Always choose quality – it may be more expensive, but you will be sure that it is completely safe and will provide the desired results faster, more efficiently and for a long time.
Cannabidiol is something everyone should try. CBD and MCT oil is a match made in heaven – don’t hesitate and discover its benefits!